Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Google Censors Louis Flores - Update

Google Issues Apology ; Tries To Explain Away Censorship As ''A Processing Error.''

Following the censorship of the No Third Term blog, which triggered the suspension of all of my blogs, I spread word about the censorship and asked all my friends to write to Google, asking that they restore my blogs and reïnstate my account. Following is a great YouTube video by Suzannah B. Troy :

I also received help and support from Queens Crap, who posted a blog post about the occurrence of political censorship.

The suspension of the blogs took place before 5 a.m. this afternoon, and the blogs were fully restored shortly after 1 p.m. this afternoon. Here is Google's apology, with no other explanation :

Hi Louis,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have reviewed the account and determined that the blogs were removed due to a processing error. The blogs have now been reinstated. We are sorry for any inconvenience or misunderstanding this may have caused.
Best,
Rachel
Google press team

Thank you to everybody, who contacted Google, to ask them to restore my blogs. I am very grateful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'' The more you attune yourself from your centre to the centre in everything, the more you will find that there is a sympathetic interrelationship in the universe that enables perfect understanding of all things. '' ~ Swami Kriyananda